All 9 art Reviews

Overwash Overwash

Absolutely love the coloring! <3
I do feel like her big toe is a bit out of place. It's bended (is that a word...?? English isn't my native language) a bit too much in my opinion. Might be my taste.

Steampunk Dwarf Steampunk Dwarf

I think it looks great? What's not to like about this piece? :o

JamethyDissonance responds:

My expectations for my own work were probably too high, but looking back now it's not such a bad piece. Glad you like it!

Iron suit Spider-Man, construction site Iron suit Spider-Man, construction site

Love the angle in this one, if that makes sense, haha!
Great highlights, too!

MWArt responds:

Hey thanks! Yeah that makes sense. Ha :-) Wish I could make creative shots like that all the time. Don't know how I came up with that one. Haha :-)

Jaime Lannister Jaime Lannister

This is amazing! :o

Zalfurius responds:

CRIMSON CRIMSON

Oh wow, haha! No idea what it is, but I think it looks amazing!
I would change the background to something that's a little bit darker to make the piece 'pop' more.

The Hound The Hound

I'm in love with this one. Amazing!
Wonder how it'd be in color, though... ;-)

beekart responds:

Thank you! :) I'll make a colored one sometime for sure.. maybe next season? ;) be sure to check out the video though! :D

'I am a man of mercy' 'I am a man of mercy'

I think you did a fantastic job, the only thing I'd change was the red around his eyes. It's a bit too much, but that's more my taste. I also think it's not the speed that counts, but the quality and I think you definitely delivered.

CyberMarionette responds:

Thank you very much!
I do the red eye look on all my characters, more or less. I just like the way swollen eyes look, I guess you could call that a little fetish of mine. :D But people tell me quite often that it's too much, so you definitely have a point!

Snow Evening Snow Evening

I love this! <3

We Like Mudkips We Like Mudkips

Awww, adorable! Smooth, too.
Side note: Mudkip's cute, haha!